Saturday, July 17, 2010

THE BEST THING SINCE THE MOVIE



Yes, The Sex and the City 2 BOOK. Sounds a little fanatical, right? But, check this out...



The book breaks down almost every look Carrie wears and every key look the others ladies don. 
Tell me that doesn't wipe away any preconceived corny notion of the book you had in your head! 
Here are some of my favorite ensembles' details....
[click on images to enlarge and read captions]



I can't get enough of this racer back necklace by Low Luv 

The girls change so quickly in the desert, you barely got to see how tough these jeans are,  so here's a closer look

I was so off on my callouts of Carrie's camel outfit. For the record...

Open skirt over jeans, genius

the infamous Vintage Valentino Skirt Scene.
the L'Wren Scott blouse is nothing I would want to stain either btw




When asked how she was going to top herself next, Patricia Field, Movie Stylist, replied "... that is not my reality at all. If I had some kind of consciousness of other people's expectations, it would freeze me up and make me miserable and not allow me to be creative and have fun with it. I would be worrying about what everybody else thinks, and that is not part of the process for me."

MORE DETAILS ON EVERYTHING AFTER JUMP





 

one of three pair of Manolos made especially for the movie

 
more of Charlotte and her signature below the knee full skirts



Samantha in that Killer THE BLONDES dress


THE OLD CLOSET

VERSUS THE NEW ONE

 Carrie's new closet has more mature shades and silhouettes while the old one has all the wreckless bright colored pieces she ran around town in. I'm somewhere in the middle.

The book has so much more info on all the actors and set details right down  to the furniture. I highly recommend picking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment